[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: CrySty, VladeK  
Forum » Post The Hack's And Program's Here » Post The Hack's And Program's Here » The Giant Black Book Of Computer Viruses
The Giant Black Book Of Computer Viruses
GigaHackerDate: Saturday, 2008-06-28, 7:03 PM | Message # 1
Admin
Group: Administrators
This book will simply and plainly teach you how to write computer viruses. It is not one of those all too common books that decry viruses and call for secrecy about the technology they employ, while curiously giving you just enough technical details about viruses so you don't feel like you've been cheated. Rather, this book is technical and to the point. Here you will find complete sources for plug-and-play viruses, as well as enough technical knowledge to become a proficient cutting-edge virus programmer or anti-virus programmer.

Now I am certain this book will be offensive to some people. Publication of so-called "inside information" always provokes the ire of those who try to control that information. Though it is not my intention to offend, I know that in the course of informing many I will offend some.

In another age, this elitist mentality would be derided as a relic of monarchism. Today, though, many people seem all too ready to give up their God-given rights with respect to what they can own, to what they can know, and to what they can do for the sake of their personal and financial security. This is plainly the mentality of a slave, and it is rampant everywhere I look. I suspect that only the sting of a whip will bring this perverse love affair with slavery to an end.

I, for one, will defend freedom, and specifically the freedom to learn technical information about computer viruses. As I see it, there are three reasons for making this kind of information public:

1. It can help people defend against malevolent viruses.
2. Viruses are of great interest for military purposes in an information-driven world.
3. They allow people to explore useful technology and artificial life for themselves.

http://rapidshare.com/files/30805461/dl/The.Book.of.Compu.rar.html

Forum » Post The Hack's And Program's Here » Post The Hack's And Program's Here » The Giant Black Book Of Computer Viruses
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: